As a Care Equipment Installer/ Technician, your role will be more than driving from a to b… you’ll be involved, every day,
in delivering and installing products that help our service users remain in their own homes.
Keeping people living independently for longer is Medequip’s ambition and as a Driver, delivering life enhancing equipment,
you’ll see the benefits to life this brings.
Based at our Newport, your role will include:
• Delivering, collecting and installing healthcare equipment in our clients homes
• Understanding and demonstrating the equipment for our clients
• Undertaking risk assessments where necessary
• Loading equipment onto and off the van
• Communicating effectively and clearly
You’ll need a UK driving licence and for insurance purposes, have experience of driving for a minimum of three years.
Experience of driving vans is not necessary but the confidence to navigate and drive one is. What is essential is the
desire to deliver an empathetic and caring service to our clients along with the ability to work in a team and ensure every
job is delivered.