Currently working a day shift pattern (possible move to twin shifts in future)
Summary Job Description
Responsibilities will include:
• Active maintenance of chocks and bearings, including fitting and welding.
• Operation of Faro measuring arm.
• Adherence to maintenance schedules.
• Undertake basic maintenance, to achieve a quality and to time product.
• Active participation in the maintenance process.
• Efficiently work against maintenance targets with regards to quality, and delivery to time.
• All matters relating to the health and safety policy of the undertaking.
• Ensuring the concise preparation of databases, despatch notes, Type II Job Cards, R2 and other management information.
• Assist Ancillary Services Coordinator in all maintenance jobs undertaken.
• Preferably Time Served Apprentice - machining based
• Preferably ONC/HNC Mechanical, BTEC or NVQ equivalent
• Minimum - Basic mechanical experience
• Good general health and physically fit
• Ability to assimilate data and translate into production / maintenance requirements
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
Responsible to: ANCILLARY SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR